Bryce and I had been dating for a month here
This is literally my first impression of my husband. I was invited to his New Year's Eve party (2005) and he was doing some weird dance with his friend Collin. How many people can say that they have a picture of their first impression of their signifcation other?? Haha
My nieces Kierra, Brynna and Chloe. They are growing up so fast!!
HAHA!! This makes me laugh everytime I see it!
The ONLY thing to do in Rexburg...just kidding....
Bryce and Dusty. If Bryce were a dog, this would be him.





I was secretly hoping to find some old picture of me in here. Oh the good old days. Brynna and Chloe look so little. The Green's were here in Tucson last week and Brody looks just like Bryce. And I'm pretty sure I invited you to the New Years party where you mt Bryce. I was almost in that picture ha.
ReplyDeleteI also wish I could be swinging from the vines in Maui. Lets just move there.
ReplyDelete